  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3401 – 3420 of about 86000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Tabs in web interface (was: Re: Space Station/Base Names (was Re: Space stations?))

(...) Nope, it doesn't! Tabs are actually preserved. If you do a "view source" on this... (URL) see that tabs are actually output correctly as "	" HTML entity sequences. It's actually your browser which is converting the tabs to spaces, but it's (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Solara Hovercar MOC

"Ley Ward" <NospaM*eonmusic@sasktel.net> wrote in message news:HswFIw.24L6@lugnet.com... (...) Tricky, (...) then the (...) That's (...) So what if it "rides a little bit slower" -- it looks good doin' it. ;) I love the tail end of this thing. That (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  pics of every new 2003 set righ here

Yep you all most likely saw these already but for those who didn't here I go Jonny Thunder Orient Adventure (real kool theres 4 sets I'm getten for sure) (URL) star wars (pretty cool If i get bored one day I might go to K-mark and buy a couple) (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  RE: Why do it? Was: multi-device output controller (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Ralph Hempel ----- Subject: RE: Why do it? Was: multi-device output controller (fwd) Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 02:17:09 GMT (...) Hmmm, the RCX tower is a pretty effective RS232 converter...and you will still need to write (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

"Daniel Wayne Poole" <dwpoole@conninc.com> wrote in message news:In9v5E.1y5F@lugnet.com... (...) They'd have to limit the quantity one person could order at a time to a small percentage of the total bulk stock, or they'd wind up with complaints (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Future Speech Text of George W. Bush?

(...) War? Troops sent in to fight? Was Clinton building up the forces, daring Saddam to 'slip up even just a little bit'? (...) I would if I could, but there's a tinpot dictator in charge of that country that, so the rumours go, is more of a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: DAT files

(...) First thing, you have to get LDraw. It is freely available: (URL) is quite a bit to download there, and you will need to make sure you get all required files. If you have a computer *faster* than 200mhz, you will need to run a patch on the (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Connect Four game issues

(...) Ahh, yes, the glorious art of handshaking. I want to point out that it'd be pretty easy to zap someone you didn't like by sending them some voltage with a hard-wired output-to-input method. :) But I like that one the most, I think. It forces (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Theft, Definitive statements vs shaping thoughts(was Re: 2001 Set info

(...) OK, I am going to TRU this evening, with the list (or at least one set on it) as a private cit, and I will ask about that spicific set...and see if something comes up. This is no more than a humble guess on my part...I mean, I will ask if any (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Web Design help!!!

(...) My favorite concise guide to web design can be found at: (URL) guy has some great suggestions, pretty good all around knowledge, and his stuff is available online AND in downloadable versions for printing or ready reference from the first (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Brickshelf problems?

(...) Um, I'm assuming that I found the right person by looking their name up, and I'm walking their tree. If the folders I see there when I start don't match up with what I expect to see (because I know who they are and what they put there (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Bicentennial Man (spoilers, and quite lengthy)

(...) Aagh! I've been revealed as a fraud! Actually, I was trying to maximize the Scrabble value of his name, and Z is worth more than S! Anyway, "the master?" Hmm... I can't quite get behind you on that one, I'm afraid, but I do enjoy his stuff. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I feel the only way to extend the SW line to 2007 is to make these two sets available. No way around it. They will make them to keep the Tie Pilot Helmet mold profitable. (...) We've seen it back when they showed the prototype of the UCS (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Interests in non-GNU C compiler for RIS?

Hello Luis, thanks for respomding (and thanks to others who have email me privately...) (...) We got into the business selling REXIS (REal eXecutive for Intelligent Systems) but stop after a couple years since the support cost is too high :-( I may (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Thank You, was [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Train Show...

(...) Great show guys and as always, impressive layout. Many thanks to all of rtl (the third best lug going - after J and Parl, of course, smile) that participated. Had a great time! I enjoyed the show very much, and as always, enjoyed the company (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Theft, Definitive statements vs shaping thoughts(was Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Give it up - probably won't happen. Why should they do it anyway? If they define a policy to be [---] then they might somehow be bound to that, if for no other reason than PR. If they choose to simply remain silent, which is certainly their (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  partlist key for mrob's inventories, 19990709

Here is the current version of my parts list file. I'm posting this here because it helps explain the part numbers in my inventories. I'm also posting part of it to lugnet.db.bricktionary because it might give people some useful ideas. This is my (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Invictus Horriblus- 'The Unconquerable Horror'

I'll subtitle this: 'If at first you don't succeed...' Post mod pics: (URL) is a Long term project that lasted close to two two years partly due to structural flaws and partly due to a lack of parts in the needed colors. Brown (Bone/feather), Dark (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: LEGO instructions

(...) Hm. given what you're talking about, it doesn't seem terribly likely that they'd shut down your IP based on that alone-- unless your polls are REALLY hitting them hard. But I'm assuming you're doing something like: for each set in the Lugnet (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: LDD - MOC Steam Engine inspired by Streamlined Hudson

(...) Well, I'm no train expert, I only started building train MOCs a little over a year ago, but I'll be happy to share my opinions. And the number one thing you should do, in my opinion, is visit (URL). Ben Fleskes, a Lugnet member, sells custom (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>