  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3261 – 3280 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

"Steve Barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:H1vuHB.Lqs@lugnet.com... (...) are: (...) acquaintances)... (...) I've been thinking as to reply to this when it comes to SCLTC. Our LTC came from ideas of other LTCs in the U.S. Most (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)

Folks, I've been working on a more sophisticated version of what you see here: (URL) it will be a fully automated multi-seller version written in ASP/VB Script connected to a back-end DB where once sellers register, a link will be created to their (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.announce) !

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: And now for something completely different...

(...) okay.. let me get this straight. You *demand* cites from me, but then expect me to do research to support *your* claims. Maybe you think your time is much more valuable than mine or something, but this doesn't seem to be rational to me. and, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Let's define what an auction announcement/update is

New thread here...on the coattails of a controversial thread in .admin.general and in response to Frank Filz's post: (URL) define (as best we can) what constitutes an auction announcement or update. Then we can link to that definition from the Terms (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  NWBrickCon Town / Train Area - call for MOCs

Calling all MOCs for the town/train/city display for NWBrickCon! This year, we have another great space to show off a fantastic town/train/city display and I encourage everyone to bring anything they’d like to display. Please email me with what you (...) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Identity Theft

In further addendum to my previous two posts, it has been requested that the relevant codes of law as pertain to identity theft be cited, and referenced on the Federal Trade Commission's web site. I have taken my own personal time to research and (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Terrorist Attacks on America

(...) Violence begets Violence. I think Ghandi said : “Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary.” The expectation right now is the attack was undertaken by group/s in retaliation for American intervention in the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  2 Months till Brickfête

We have some Cool activities and collaborative displays planned, Such as: JaC TraC A Nano HEX bug maze where registered members bring the maze pieces, assemble them and then release the BUGS! OBB Town Standard If you would like to add your creations (...) (13 years ago, 28-May-11, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) OK, so let's be realistic: most retailers (especially the big three toy retailers in the US: TRU, Wal-Mart, and Target) are not going to sell Lego trains year-round; trains tend to be strictly a holiday purchase, and otherwise languish on the (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Who here remembers...

(...) I can't resist... Chris, if your rtl 13 robot makes no attempt at climbing the box, then you WILL be disqualified!!! (...) Yeah. I started with the 18 volt converter posted on the web and modified it. I was using my 1x2 electric plates (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Did I read that yet?

Todd, I've heard some requests for this before, and I'd like to revisit it. Can we get some sort of flag to show whether we've read a message or not? When I go to another computer, flush out my cache, switch from Netscape to IE, etc, I can't tell if (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Feedback solicitation

Here's a theory question for you. Is it wrong to solicit eBay feedback? Is it uncouth? I want, for purely selfish reasons, as well as for reasons to do with the whole Quixote thing, to see my feedback a bit higher than it currently is. I've done a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Disingenuous eBay advertising posts

(...) That's true to a point. I think you can make general predictions that are pretty safe; if an auction has no bids for four days, it's not likely to shoot into the stratosphere. Also, if it has no bids or few bids in that four days, the right (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Discontinued Train Items??

"Holger Matthes" <matthes@fh-aachen.de> wrote in message news:G5w11w.KH5@lugnet.com... (...) both (...) It is always interesting to read comments, discussion, etc on the hobby from a completely different perspective. I just wish I had a more (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration

ENFIELD, Conn., Jan. 11, 2010 /PRNewswire/ Great Ideas Just CLICK: LEGO Systems Launches Program to Celebrate Moments of Inspiration -LEGO® Photo, the First Official LEGO iPhone Application, Available for Free Download- -Original Short Film and Blog (...) (15 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  NWBrickCon 2006 Castle Area

NWBrickCon is less than a month away. Tedward over at Classic Castle emailed me about having a Grand Tournament as the theme for our castle layout. I think this is an excellent idea and the plans are in motion for bringing this together. More (...) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: list/group merge (was RE: Newbie Question.. FAQ?

(...) Linc, Here are the dates of a few of the key public mails on the subject (there were some 40 or 50 related and semi-related messages in all): Date Author Location ---...--- ---...--- ---...--- Thu, 1 Oct 1998 17:45:54 GMT Matthew Miller (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: New stuff on LEGO.com: Mindstorms redesign, Build updates

Tomas As the new Lego Mindstorms site has launched, when can we expect to see the old content "converted" to the new content? I have been looking for the scout SDK and it is to be found nowhere. I know the SDK is rather old, but many of the members (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: ???

(...) <snip> (...) I think you've read me wrong. I don't fear a "systemic failure" (I assume you mean the collapse of society?) What I fear is the *enslavement* of our society. At many levels we are already slaves. So long as we depend upon (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: SW Part Straight Sale - WAS: (Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read)

(...) I don't want to sound negative, but... Are you proposing a straight price per part?!!?? I'm certianly interested in a few particular parts from 7150, but at a straight price per part I'm certain that a WHOLE LOT of other people would be (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>