 Town / 9902
9901  |  9903
Subject:
NWBrickCon Town / Train Area - call for MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:44:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Calling all MOCs for the town/train/city display for NWBrickCon!

This year, we have another great space to show off a fantastic town/train/city display and I encourage everyone to bring anything they’d like to display.

Please email me with what you are planning on bringing, how big it is (including any overhangs of the MOC over the edge of a baseplate), and any other requirements so I can fit it into the layout appropriately).

This year, the award categories are:

Best City Building (anything that would look out of place in a town)

Best Town/Rural (anything that would look out of place in a big city)

Best Train

Best Area Layout (this is a wide ranging description, everything from cars, train yards, waterways, displays with minifigs, etc.)

MOCs entered will be required to select a category so there isn’t any confusion about which category people should be voting for in regards to any particular MOC.

Just like last year, there will be a SUBURBAN HOME area; see this link for information on what that standard is: suburban home standard

As far as the city buildings go, if it fits in a 10” x 10” footprint (or a multiple of), it should fit just fine. If it is a different size than that, please let me know and we can find a way to fit it in.

You can get a hold of me or any of the other Theme Coordinators here: here

Jeff Pelletier, NWBC 2007 Team, Train / Town Coordinator, NWBrickCon™ 2007