 Town / 9904
Re: NWBrickCon Town / Train Area - call for MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:44:24 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ted Godwin wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Jeff Pelletier wrote:
   Just like last year, there will be a SUBURBAN HOME area;

And perhaps even a Trailer Park? on the outskirts of the suburbs?

VicLUG is doing a train show next weekend and we are including a Trailer Park (clicky for info on the “standard”.) I am hoping to bring them all to NWBC on behalf of our members who cannot come.

DEFINITELY! This sounds like a great addition and would be easily integrated into the display. Keep me updated with the number of trailers (I may have to build one myself) and how you want to border the area (i.e.; streets, trees, or what?)

Jeff