  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2741 – 2760 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) Oh, the official "last name" adressal? Oooh, were gettin SERIOS here... (...) Nobody should. And nobody should have rights over anyone elses time either. (...) He created it, yeah, and so on. But hes barely posted. Hes lurking. So we should (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Legoland's Land of Adventure Behind the Scenes Preview

Robb Alvey from the AMAZING site (URL) was lucky enough to get a walkthrough tour of this new area opening at Legoland next week. He posted pictures and a little write-up over on his site and can be (URL) by clicking this link here>. I think the new (...) (17 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs

Continuing to work on the Building Instruction Portal, I have fixed a few bugs, added a few features, and planned a few more. I have included a few details on these updates towards the bottom of this post, if you are interested. Thanks to everyone (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Quarry

I remeber seeing a very similar thing to this in the mid-late eighties at the (UK) model engineering exhibition. They used the technic vehicles straight from the sets i.e. (2 URLs) as well as a conveyor they made. I'm not certain how they did the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Train noses, metroliner, and awesome boxcars by train ppl

Okay. Well, i have something else to say in this message, but in a sec i'll dig up the link to very nice bullet trains for the man who was looking for them. Okay, Chris, i think i know what you're talking about. Those little 2 by 1 by 1 pieces? (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Paradise ABS shop (Brickbay shop)

I spent some time today "tweaking" my inventory. I changed the train items from 2 in a lot to 1 in a lot, put the 4.5 volt motor on sale (20% off), also the metroliner cargo door (10% off). Added a battery tender (from 7722). Sale items are in honor (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: What little loc groups are best for

(...) Yes, it is - but bear in mind in my case it was only a chance crossposting, and it happened quite a while after I joined lugnet. (I can't remember how long after, but you can probably easily find out by looking at the gap between when I (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: eBrick Trade Center

Markham: I like the idea, but I'd suggest some polishing to make the site more appealing: - Check your spelling. Ex: rewuired -> required; soo -> see; unnoficial -> unofficial, etc. - Check your grammar. Don't change person in a paragraph. If you (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  SR 3D Builder version 0.9.5.9

Hi again, a new version of my program has just been released. It has some much requested and very interesting new features all about copy parts. Following is a brief of what is new. Also I recommend you to have a look to the 4 videos to learn on how (...) (11 years ago, 15-Feb-14, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Yet Another Technic Creation

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:3AF2C178.8B3C23...h.ac.uk... (...) it (...) it's (...) causing (...) vehicles (...) Yeah, visually it's a bit unsteady looking. (...) quite (...) I am (...) somewhere (...) (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  New Technic stuff for 2003

See the links here: (URL) (Thanks Holger!) There is some new Technic stuff in there.... The good news: - There's new Technic - It looks half decent (at least in the 84xx range) - 4 new motorbikes The bad news: - The bikes look awful - New wheels (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Support contact address

(...) Sorry I wasn't able to reply to this straight away but I am in the US at the moment. The contact details are over there on the sidebar under the link 'contacting the Lego Company in the UK' I'd like to think the sidebar has some use but if (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Anime help

Some other good anime/manga sites: (URL) - Lots of pics, sometimes doesn't work. :-( (URL) - If you look around in the Gundam section you might get some good spacecraft pics. (URL) - Basically, this is kinda like a big link site, check it out, you (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Activity on .castle

1) We've got lots of lurkers and not a lot of posters? 2) The people on .space are having more fun than we are? 3) We need to have more inspiration from each other? These are the general observations I've been reading lately regarding we (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: New Plasticity layout - a challenge

(...) to the problem [1]. "Before" and "after" images are posted at the link above. Now my new question for all of you multi control experts: Where do the speed controllers need to be attached to control multiple loops as well as the switching yard? (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  C++ for legOS

Hi All: I've got the C++ cross-compiler working for LegOS. I can write & download C++ programs with simple classes, objects, inheritance & polymorphism all working. See this link for details: (URL) find it hard to believe this has not been attempted (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Okay, this is bugging me...

(...) Yup -- I used to have to bite 'em and pull my head back while pushing the pieces back to get them out -- Now my fingernails just pull them and it's really easy. Hey by the way, I just noticed some stuff on the right hand side of this message (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Info on Gears and Building

A reference was given in lugnet.robotics to a paper called "The Art of LEGO Design". To me, it sounded like an architecture piece--how to design asthetically pleasing models. Which would have been a pretty cool article, but I was wrong. This article (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images

(...) Yes, and you should be able to run it all as a background process without even opening a window. See here for some of the details on how to get that up and running. (URL) really love to see some independent verification of the completely (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Need a Credit Card...

This seems like abuse to me: Received: from minnekahda.netperceptions.com (minnekahda.netperceptions.com [206.144.188.35]) by augusta.netperceptions.com (8.8.4/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA11712 for <tomb@augusta.netper...ions.com>; Fri, 13 Jun 1997 (...) (27 years ago, 16-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>