 Trains / 6027
Re: New Plasticity layout - a challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 04:31:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Andreas Stabno writes:
...A rather large jpg can be seen here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=astabno

Despite bad form of replying to my own post, I think I found a good solution
to the problem [1].  "Before" and "after" images are posted at the link above.

Now my new question for all of you multi control experts:  Where do the speed
controllers need to be attached to control multiple loops as well as the
switching yard?

Ponder well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

[1] Isn't it amazing how a solution comes to mind immediately after asking the
question?