Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: TLG & MIT Media Labs spawn another product: PicoCricket

On Thursday, August 31, 2006 7:03 AM danny staple wrote: "Question - does anyone know how many output or input modules could be attached, and if there are any plans for seperate motor control boards? I strongly agree with Brian that having the motor (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Brickfilms is up!

Hi there movie fans, BrickFilms is up, at: (URL) is intended to be a directory of all the LEGO movies on the web, no matter how they were made or who they were made by. Thanks for all the emails, and stay tuned for a growing listing and additional (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  FA (here): Mindstorms tracks, wheels and tires

I've split up a Mindstorms set and this is a mini-auction of the tracks, wheels and tires from it. I know there's been some discussion on how the tracks from Mindstorms are softer and more usable than others, so here's your chance to get some! Rules (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Uhp! correction. Looks like Todd decided to to the opposite, but it's temporary anyway. For convenience's sake, I'm going to put a link to all the Belville sets from our main bv page. I'm a big Belville fan btw, have almost every set and plan (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: a few new things

(...) I would like a button. I really hate (for example, sorry Dan) peeron.com, where I type in a set number, then click "sets", and have to click back on the text field & hit enter. (...) My advice would be "restraint". The home page is more for (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Perl rules!

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) It's a bigger gun, letting you shoot bigger things or alternatively make a larger whole where your foot used to be. I too like Perl, also C++. But my preference is for things like Delphi, Jade or Forte when I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: newsticker

(...) ticker (...) window. (...) Don't (...) will (...) it (...) cool (...) I think it makes sense. Netscape says the _content target is the main window, IE of course, disagrees. So when you click on a link, it creates a window called _content - new (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Micro FAQ?

(...) Snip. (...) Hello Suz, Last year for BrickFest, as micro gained attention there were a lot of ppl that were unsure of how to scale there building back, so I worked up a very BASIC page of info for those in need. It's sort of silly, and not (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.microscale)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Lugnet Memberships turn One

A little bit of digging shows that LUGNET Memberships were launched one year ago, and as of last count 664 people have chosen to formally show their support. How has this fared with your expectations, Todd? Is it time for us to dig a little deaper (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general) !!

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Bricksaic and txt2dat?

(...) Yeah, it sounds quite similar. Rosco's tx2dat program also uses the Shewchuk triangle library. Do ya think maybe it's about time to finish "publishing" your ldeco utility? I did a quick search and apparently you first promised to make it (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Legosis Eatemupis

I'm actually not really sure where this would go, so I took my best guess. At the LEGO Roadshow in Dallas (and most likely at all the other Roadshow locations), there were displays of creations by LEGO employees. In particular, there was this one (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Storage and Display of OMR Files

(...) Did I? My perception must be going in my old age. I remember you asking about whether the server could sense that a request came from ldraw.org, and if it would be possible to link back to the OMR in those cases. I remember agreeing that links (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: C&O BL2

(...) Thanks Cale, I was just lucky that TLG made the dark blue half arch for the nose. (...) That was a cool walk through, I've been through f-units before but never a BL2. Interesting to see just how they worked out the spacing, etc. With the (...) (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  A Knight to Remember

I really wasn't looking forward to it, was actually hesitating in this, as I did want the story available for people on different word processor systems to read it, but oh well, I need to add pictures, and Sun Star Writer is a B17CI-I to put clear, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Enter the Dragon

You must fwow wike the wata.... My friends, I have added a page to my site devoted to my dragon MOC. 4 feet long, a 4 foot wing span, she is a sight to see. There is a link on my main page now, to the page. There are 13 detailed pictures of the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish) !

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Probably. (...) Maybe you haven't spent much time on personal homepages. Misspelled links in the source are more common than correct ones, it sometimes seems. Oh, and of course all webdevelopment gets done on case-insenstive FAT16/32. And then (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: PCS Recon Lunar Lander

(...) And the spacemen rejoiced. Thanks Allister. It's good to actually have some time to build and get some new stuff out there. Just need to shake some of the rust off. (...) Man, how many times have I been there. I still have a half built ship (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Lego New is Up (and ALREADY a mistake)

If you want inconsistencies, with a site this big there will inevitably be a lot of them if you look hard enough. You can't expect perfection in something this big. Fortunately, most of the problems won't be very significant. For instance, here is (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  CLSotW Nomination for The ABC Showcase

In case anyone had tried to visit my web site by way of the Cool LEGO Site of the Week page and was frustrated by the bad link there (yet again), the correct address for The Animated Brick Company Showcase is: (URL) previously announced, Episode 5: (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.animation)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Lego RPG DraK'en.

Hello, I've recently completed one of my comprehensive lego rpgs for your enjoyment, so here goes. (URL) before you click on the aforementioned site link, I'll explain some of the features further. 1. Rules can be fixed to fit the interests of the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>