 Castle / 12692
12691  |  12693
Subject:
A Knight to Remember
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:31:26 GMT

I really wasn't looking forward to it, was actually hesitating in this, as I
did want the story available for people on different word processor systems
to read it, but oh well, I need to add pictures, and Sun Star Writer is a
B17CI-I to put clear, visible pictures into. So then...
The Sun Star Writer manuscript of A Knight to Remember will no longer be
updated. Sorry, I got tired of having to deal with that program. I'm not too
sure how many people are actually even reading this any more, but it seemed,
when Shiri mentioned how long it was, that at least she was using Sun Star
Writer to view the document. I may be wrong about that, I likely am, but the
Sun Star Writer document pages are much shorter than the Word pages.
In any case, if anyone using Sun Star Writer is still reading this beast,
here's a link:

Enjoy it while you can.