  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2701 – 2720 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: the latest news

(...) The ratings indicate a reaction and collective recommendation to read. In the .lego.* groups, which are primarily intended as a communications link to the LEGO Comapny (.lego.direct in paricular), their primary reason for existing is to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Free speech and abuse thereof

Frank, Very easy. Enforce the 20,000 or so gun control laws on the books, and crack down on people that buy/sell guns illegally. Penalizing law abiding citizens that use / buy / sell guns does nothing. As for the Libertarian thing, I do not know of (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Are there any Honor Harrington fans here?

I was just wondering if anyone here is also a fan of the Honor Harrington series of books by David Weber and if anyone has ever built one of the ships from the series from LEGO? From the official diagrams in the books and at the link below, the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  homepage bringing forth weird results

Hey, Ever since last night I've been getting some weird stuff on the lugnet homepage. Sometimes, when I click on the "Home" link from a post, I get the current posts. Then, other times, I get older posts - from last night. These are the same posts (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Announcing the Brickwise[tm] Shopping Report

(...) Do you see yourself adding arbitrary numbers of retailers? The way you did it there's lots of real estate to do that. Some disclaimers about how it's arbitrary/whim driven which ones you include to preclude any retailer originated whinging (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Corporal punishment (was rah rah, canada!

Larry, I did think that Nik was a courteous young man. And I don't mean to suggest that you can not get acceptable, even good, results in turning a child into an adult with corporal punishment as a tool. I was spanked. I'm OK. But I do question how (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Some small Good-Night-MOC - An escritoire

Hello! It's midnight here. Inspired by both Shaun 'The Sheep' Sullivan's (URL) Victorian manor> and Bruce Hietbrink's (URL) I felt the urge to carpenter another furniture. This time it's an escritoire, a desk, a lectern (I don't know how it's called (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Minifig Scale Game Boy

(...) I will be happy to do a small set for you. I will need: 1) The .bmp files. 2) The resolution of your printer when you print these. Uhm...how did you get it from a printout (I assume paper) onto a lego tile? If you are interested there is a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Datsville Updated

Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message news:199909091305580...ate.net... (...) Oh yeah. I had the image map commented out yesterday since it wasn't working. (...) Sorry, it seems to be an epidemic with me. (...) Sounds good. I guess I'll have (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdae6mnom2.fsf....uio.no... (...) Take a day off and a brew-ha-ha erupts! I just read through the thread using this link: (URL) prefer a news reader interface but don't (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: My A-Wing Model and New Web Site

Thanks for the feedback. I think my next step will be to first get a copy of Ldraw and then try and learn how to us it. I assume it is an off the counter software package I could get at CompUSA etc.? Anyway Ldrawing it might take some time but if I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

(...) Except that it's a pain to get a web page author to fix broken links on their page which is effectively what you're saying. Given the way web pages currently work, I think it's important to keep from breaking web pages. To this extent, I have (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Make shift wings

Take a look at #6190 Shark's Crystal Cave. (Aquazone:Aquasharks) See the 'wings' on either side of the Aquashark submarine? I need 2 left hand side wings for my B-1B Lancer that I'm building. However, I have used every single wing (like that) that I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq"

(...) I assume that is suppostion. My point is that you appeared to be wrong when you said "The resistance in Iraq is coming primarily from outside Iraq, not in." OK? (...) What does using Nick Berg's "slaughter" to justify the bombing of a wedding (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Another update for WIRRL

To those interested, I've made a new schematic (WIRRL Rev. 2a) using a better TX/RX pair (Linx LC Series) and I think I've found a possible better solution for handling flow of data. This new diagram eliminates three transistors and replaces the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Resources for new group, build.ancient

Hey Todd, thanks for creating this group! I've notified "the crowd" to start posting there. Here are some resources I'd like to link under it: Erik Wilson's Acropolis Project (URL) sure we can recommend 1 or 2 choice web sites of reference materials (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Getting from O'Hare airport to BrickWorld?

To All coming from O'Hare, For those coming into Chicago through O'Hare International Airport: I too was wondering how I was getting from the airport to the Hotel in Wheeling. I was able to use the Internet to find that I could go cheaply, less than (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Suggestion: streamline highlighting interface

(...) My guess would be that there are a number of reasons it is the way it is, although how likely they are intentional and of utmost importance, I can't say. 1) Making it be 3 mouse clicks decreases the chance that someone accidentally (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Printable Partsref

Hello, All! Is there a "Printable Partsref" available anywhere, or an easy way to print up a hard copy of all the LDraw parts? None of the FAQs seem to mention anything about something like this, and the "Printable Visual Parts Catalog -Patrick (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: I've said enough...

(...) Ditto to this and all that followed. I've been chomping at the bit all week, just dying to jump in, but didn't for much the same reasons. At this point I would like to share a few observations, but only because I'm preparing to take my monthly (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>