 Administrative / General / 5430
5429  |  5431
Subject:
homepage bringing forth weird results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 22:14:12 GMT

Hey,

Ever since last night I've been getting some weird stuff on the lugnet
homepage. Sometimes, when I click on the "Home" link from a post, I get the
current posts. Then, other times, I get older posts - from last night. These
are the same posts each time, starting from the "CAD newbie question" post
that Bill F. posted and the three posts before it. When I refresh, it
refreshes the page to the current posts; but later it still comes back to the
older posts.

Any ideas about why this is happening and/or how to fix it? TIA!
-Shiri