 Administrative / General / 5437
Re: homepage bringing forth weird results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 22:44:25 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Eaton writes:
Ahh! Well, sadly (or happily perhaps!) you can't fix that. That's actually
what
the 'back' button is supposed to do... this actually comes in handy at times
believe it or not...

Oh, I know that much! But up till now, the browser would bring forth the
latest version that I had refreshed. But now, it keeps refreshing to the same
point in time - last night posts. That's pretty annoying. If this continues
on, I'll be watching the same posts next month :-)

-Shiri