 Administrative / General / 5446
Re: homepage bringing forth weird results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:13:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Eaton writes:
Oh! So basically, what happened:
Click to lugnet - displays lugnet (version A)
Click to somehwere else - displays other page
Click to lugnet - displays lugnet (version B)
Click "Back" twice - displays lugnet (version A)
[this sounds like a bug]

Yep, that's what happened (still is).

Your situation actually sounds like a potential bug in MSIE... My version of
MSIE doesn't seem to exhibit the same behavior (nor does NN)... I'd suggest
restarting MSIE,

Didn't work.

and if that doesn't work, clear out the cache AND restart
MSIE.

How do I do that?

And if THAT doesn't work... Well... I'll be in shock. Your version of
MSIE would apparently have a secret magic reserve of lugnet pages somewhere :)

Make that majick, and I'll be inclined to agree... :-)

Anyway, if the problem persists, I'm inclined to think that it's an MSIE bug
(bug number 8.32452x10^67), and you should contact MS about it. Or if you want
the problem FIXED (sorry, I had to ;), reinstall your browser.

ROFLOL!!!

(Or just use
Netscape like me!)

I'll pass, thanks...