  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1941 – 1960 of about 86000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: "jump.cgi" considered harmful ? (1)

Are you sure it's not latency in DNS resolution? That is usually a big factor in how fast a page comes up. A good test is to try the same link again with your browser cache turned off and see what happens. While I understand the usefulness of the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Gla Gla Watch 2002

Guys this dude is a mecha machine! he keeps pumping out some of the best mechas that never fail to make my jaw drop with awe! Take a look at this beauty, the Victory Blizzard. Now I know quite a few mechers have done female models, David and Stuart (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) Well, one way would be to put a link on various web pages...I'm more than willing to put one on my pages,, such as they are...I am sure there are many folks who appreciate the job you've done in creating LUGNET, and would probably do the same. (...) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how

(...) Ah, slowly I clue in, thanks, now I have found: Lego Mindstorms(TM) 2.0 Upgrade Kit (3805) (URL) to itself that page appears labelled with only "2.0 Upgrade Kit". (...) Thanks for saying. Back at that link, I see only Win 98/ME mentioned, no (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Turbowolfs Construction zone comes to life

I'm pleased to announce the opening of my webpage covering my two favorite LEGO subjects...the arctic and RESQ. Stop by and take a look then let me know what ya think. I'll have more pictures up soon, now that I know how to take good photo's and (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Lego Monorail set 6921 MISB! on Ebay

For all of you who have always wanted a extra set 6921 to enlarge your monorail-track, I am offering one on eBay. Auction ends Feb-05-00 14:42:04 PST Please check out this link: (URL) link probably has to be copied, for i don't know how to do that, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Modeling without the real element -- bad

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) that (...) haven't (...) just (...) them, (...) should (...) There are some exceptions to an otherwise good rule. For example, the new Technic Link which appears on the Y-wing. If I find out from someone how (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: problem building gcc for brickOS-02.6.09 installation under windows xp

Hello John, thanks for your help. I have found the link and I will reinstall cygwin. Since I am a 'beginner' here, are there any guidelines for me how to work with the prebuild binaries? As I say, I have no unix experiences and would need to know (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Weren't we all expecting this??

(...) Thanks for the link--product safety is of great concern to fans of the brand, especially those of us who have small children! I think that this part is relevant: Health Canada, a government department, said that the preliminary results of (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: New Layout

(...) Greg: Given what others have said, I'm guessing you meant that it took a while to figure out that the little square boxes were what you needed to click on to pop up an article. Check it out again now, if you would -- the subject lines of the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Discussion on ALL Of The Iron Mechas

(...) Once again, the correct link to worker201, Leigh is: (URL) I am glad you entered your mecha. Some additional comments: the left arm is great; it’s actually so great the right arm has a hard time competing with it. I have only began working (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  WebSite Update - Building a MazeWalker

Ok. You have heard me blather on about how I will eventually get the mazewalker posted. The code isn't posted YET, but the pictures and text are...here's the link. (URL) This is a complete maze navigation system. It figures out where the boundaries (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Hi to Anna, + more..

(...) OK. How about this for a plan ... Meet Saturday morning for shopping in the CBD. Then out to Garden City for Toys R Us. Then at some point in the afternoon, go over to Peter Parson's to see the latest BUGS train layout. Peter and some of his (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: ID this builder

(...) Hey Joe, Very cool. Now that you show the link I do remember that public display you guys did before the Return of the King came out. Very well done. How much can you bend that neck? Bruce (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)

(...) Nick, if you look at Trains / 3843 (type in 3843 in the search for trains, and it should pop up...sorry, I don't know how to get it to give me the html blue link thingy!) I hashed over the issue a bit. If you go with 5 studs being the gauge, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  A Brave New World

I wonder how many people here have read Aldous Huxley's *Brave New World*. Many of the recent debates echo of things within this book: population control, sexual experimentation by young children, individual rights, ...and so on. While I am not (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Keeping the Peace in Nablus

Hmm, I never knew you were a holocaust denying anti-Semite. As such you clearly have no understanding of the IDF’s (URL) Ethical Standards>: Israel has a principle that weapons and force can only be used for the purpose of a military operation and (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) I'd rather see the link directory be well architected than reflect majority opinion. This would require a few thoughtful, knowledgeable, and fair people to give a little bit of time to maintaining it. This isn't voting on major policy here, we (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Since you guys are all computer techs...

I did searches using the search button, I browsed around the webpage for half an hour trying to figure this out, but there is no obvious link anywhere to help me out with this. I've always posted with Outlook Express, I had it configured so I could (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?

(...) Indeed - I'm not waiting, though I haven't done much work on point 5) yet. I have been considering the circuit blocks in an interface between the new NXT sensor port and a legacy RCX sensor. Of course I can't post anything yet, since that (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

More:  Next Page >>