 Local / Australia / 9263
Re: Hi to Anna, + more..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 04:28:41 GMT

Hi Kerry, There is no Myer or Toys'R'Us in Rockhampton.
but i am quite happy to go anywere there is Lego :-)

OK. How about this for a plan ...

Meet Saturday morning for shopping in the CBD. Then out to Garden City for
Toys R Us. Then at some point in the afternoon, go over to Peter Parson's to
see the latest BUGS train layout. Peter and some of his fellow
lego-loco-lovers will be there (and from your LUGnet page, I gather you are
a kindred spirit). Lunch to be eaten wherever we are at about lunch time.

So, Jason, when and where do you wish to meet in the morning? Your hotel?

Peter, is there any preferred time for coming over to see the train layout?
Or is any time fine?

If there is anyone who would like to link up with us at any point in the
day, let me know roughly when/where or synch up with us by calling my
mobile. Email me if you need my mobile number.

Kerry