 Local / Australia / 9213
Re: Hi to Anna, + more..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:22:54 GMT

Hi Jason, glad to meet you.

How "nearby" are you? (Gladstone? Rockhampton?)

Say, you wouldnt happen to have any Forest Folk (castle) or
Islander/Pirate/Port lego you dont want? *is looking to buy some stuff*

I saw: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=16177  Yikes! That
must've taken a LOT of effort. Go Ergon Energy!