 Local / Australia / 9218
Re: Hi to Anna, + more..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 01:19:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Anna Castine writes:

Say, you wouldnt happen to have any Forest Folk (castle) or
Islander/Pirate/Port lego you dont want? *is looking to buy some stuff*

Forest people are one of the more popular of the Castle figs. Apart from the
usual second-hand channels, ebay may be the surest way. Heather (blufires on
ebay) is an Australian seller who auctions used Lego in a sensible manner for
adult collectors (maybe because I tutored her early on ;^).

We can always hope for a re-issue of Forest sets....

Hopefully you have taken advantage of the pirate/islander set re-issues at
nice prices we have had locally in Australia.

Good to see another castle/pirate-head appear locally, welcome aboard !

pete.w (castle/pirate/space/Belville/Technic head)