 Local / Australia / 9233
Re: Hi to Anna, + more..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:04:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Anne Castine writes:
Erf. The only pirate lego here in Gladstone is a $44 Islander set. Are there
other pirate/islander sets elsewhere in the area? =:)
Down here in Brissie you can get the 6290 Red Beard Runner in Toyworld and
Toys'r'Us for about $100, and the 6291 Armada Flagship in Kmarts for about
(dusts off memory) $60-70.  These are good value sets for the pirate fan.
If there aren't any around you get someone to send one up to you somehow
(but don't ask me 'cause I'm broke :) )

By the way, hi!  I like to dabble a bit in the piratical arts myself :)

Michael Dallaston