 Local / Australia / 9230
Re: Hi to Anna, + more..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 04:27:53 GMT

Forest people are one of the more popular of the Castle figs. Apart from the
usual second-hand channels, ebay may be the surest way. Heather (blufires on
ebay) is an Australian seller who auctions used Lego in a sensible manner for
adult collectors (maybe because I tutored her early on ;^).

Yeah, I won a few auctions off her the other day. =:)

Hopefully you have taken advantage of the pirate/islander set re-issues at
nice prices we have had locally in Australia.

Erf. The only pirate lego here in Gladstone is a $44 Islander set. Are there
other pirate/islander sets elsewhere in the area? =:)