 General / 13877
13876  |  13878
Subject:
Turbowolfs Construction zone comes to life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:09:09 GMT

I'm pleased to announce the opening of my webpage covering my two favorite
LEGO subjects...the arctic and RESQ. Stop by and take a look then let me know
what ya think. I'll have more pictures up soon, now that I know how to take
good photo's and post then to the page.

Thanks.....Dave

The site is at:

http://hometown.aol.com//crowwmn494/Index2.html

and maybe next time I'll figure out how to post this as a hot link instead of
everyone having to cut and paste to get there.