 General / 13876
Re: Looking for a piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 03:11:13 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message <38862EA8.52BF@mindspring.com>...
James Brown wrote:
What I'd like to know is if any set has the 3x3s in dark grey.

7150 TIE Fighter & Y-wing has 2 3x3's in dark grey as part of the TIE.  I
think there's another recent set that has them, but I can't recall which • one.

Cool, I've got at least one 7150 to break down for parts. I think that's
about the last missing piece for my red and dark grey BSB that I'm
planning.

Well, I just built a 7150 tonight, and I replaced each 3x3 diagonal piece
with a 1x3 and a 1x2 (I also had to change the location of the 2x2 corner
piece). So now with the 2 copies of 7150 I have, I have the 4 3x3 diagonal
pieces needed for a BSB...

Frank