 General / 13869
Re: Looking for a piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:37:44 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Paul Mison wrote:

David Eaton wrote:

Are there any '3x3 facet' pieces (lt. grey) in any currently available • sets?
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/2462.gif

I know there are two in either 6915 or 6979 (two UFO sets)- I think it's
the former, and can check if you want. Unfortunately they might be hard
to find now.

Some of the Wild West sets have them also (the Indian sets, which also
have 5x5 diagonal bricks). I forget which, but I sorted a bunch of WW
sets recently, and put away 3x3 and 5x5 diagonals in light grey.

6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon, for one.  It has 4 of them as parts of the boulder.

What I'd like to know is if any set has the 3x3s in dark grey.

7150 TIE Fighter & Y-wing has 2 3x3's in dark grey as part of the TIE.  I
think there's another recent set that has them, but I can't recall which one.

Cool, I've got at least one 7150 to break down for parts. I think that's
about the last missing piece for my red and dark grey BSB that I'm
planning.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com