 General / 971
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 03:14:32 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

What would be involved in recruiting people?  Is there anyone who could
volunteer to write up a short informational message suitable for periodic
posting?  (It won't be taken seriously if I'm the one who's written it and
posts it, so that's why I ask.)

Well, one way would be to put a link on various web pages...I'm more
than willing to put one on my pages,, such as they are...I am sure there
are many folks who appreciate the job you've done in creating LUGNET,
and would probably do the same.

I think it would probably be most useful to link to a page that explains
what the groups are, and what they are for, and that RTL also exists,
and how to get THERE, if the visitor so prefers.

Do you have a graphic for such a link, and/or a page in mind for linking
to?

Rob