 Off-Topic / Debate / 25349
Re: Keeping the Peace in Nablus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:05:45 GMT

Hmm, I never knew you were a holocaust denying anti-Semite. As such you clearly have no understanding of the IDF’s Ethical Standards: Israel has a principle that weapons and force can only be used for the purpose of a military operation and not to harm human beings who are non-combatants or who are prisoners of war. This involves avoiding at all costs damage to human life, dignity and property.

Scott A

PS I’m reading more and more now about how Americans are making the link between Bush’s blind support for Sharon and terrorist threat. There is hope!