 Off-Topic / Debate / 25348
Re: Atheism (was: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:03:47 GMT

Hello!

Sorry for chiming in but this topic sounds interesting. Of cóurse I didn't read
the whole thread so please ignore my post if its a repost of the contents.

And finally, what things do you mean when you refer to "all the unexplainable
things?"  I'm not actually aware of any.

How about The Life™? I can't believe that's just the result of a thunderbolt
melting some incidentally present amino acids.
If that was the truth men would be able to re-enact it in the laboratory.

...and chiming out again....

Jojo