  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1941 – 1960 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pictures from NCLTC Layout at the So. Junction Model Train Show

(...) layout (...) newspaper (...) include (...) Did you have any problems with the monorails accelerating really quickly down the hill and shooting off the side or anything? How many monorail trains did you have? It appears that every time I look (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.town)

how, link
(score: 2.387)

  Re: Pictures from NCLTC Layout at the So. Junction Model Train Show

"Nicholas Allan" <n_l_allan@REMOVECAP...vista.net> wrote in message news:GJG7F1.DEI@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) were (...) I am not sure what happened there but I get the same result. As I recall, this is the link I intended to post: (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

how, link
(score: 2.387)

  Re: We don't live in America, America lives in US!

<snip> I had a smile on my face when I finished reading this. Then I emailed the link to a good friend of mine, Mimi, and she wasn't so happy about it. When I read her response I understood why. She is one smart girl (and I'm being objective here). (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.386)

  Re: Terrorist Attacks on America

(...) Violence begets Violence. I think Ghandi said : “Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary.” The expectation right now is the attack was undertaken by group/s in retaliation for American intervention in the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.386)

  from the NYT via /.

Thanks to Ross posting the Stallman link I did some nosing around /. and there is a lot of great stuff there! Here is a very thought provoking essay (URL) to the brits out there, keep reading past the bit about how and why the brits did what they (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.386)

  Re: LP statement on terrorist attacks

(...) It's Lar, not LAR. Please keep it straight, if you would, ED. Thanks. (...) And when I explained why it isn't, you foamed. I foamed back. Sorry. Do only the two big parties even *get* to have an opinion? Blech. Thank you LFB for the link to HB (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.385)

  Re: Tale of bravery from fourth plane

(...) Hm... to a certain extent, this is interesting, but academic... A link not too far away from ones posted here(1), analysing Bush compared to Churchill talked about Churchills brutal honesty, but then discussed how Churchill did not feel the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.385)

  Re: 9/30/2001 site update

(...) SNOT design. :^) BTW, your link to the "Raiden" from the front page is broken. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.385)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) That was a major screw-up in the movie! The shaft they were in is only a little over 115 feet deep. Unless they suddenly decided that all the decks were half height... Actually, (according to the deck plans) the NCC-1701-A has fewer decks than (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 2.385)

  Re: Debunk this?

(...) Can you site examples when Israel or the US censored a report of a civilian gathering? not talking about details about a military operation, since that actually does make sense. But civilian? Also, can you site a single example of anyone (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.384)

  Re: Todd Kubo

Hmm...Very flattering Nicole, Thanks. I see your missing a few from your Collection, which I have many copies of. Interested in trading a few? :) Let's talk... I'll be posting my Mask "Wall" which actually is already on "display" courtesy of MARK (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

how, link
(score: 2.384)

  LotR update - 3 new chapters

Hi all, Three new chapters have been added to my Lord of the Rings project: (URL) home page: (URL) next big thing will be the creation of Helm's Deep, but I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to start on that. Bruce (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 2.381)

  Re: Box-4-Blox(tm)

(...) I've seen them in lots of homes here in Oz where there are small children and Lego, so they certainly sell well. As you can probably see from the WWW page, the boxes are basically designed to do a coarse sort by part size by a sieving (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, deep
(score: 2.381)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

Hmm... This may not be weird or bizzare, but neat and very rare... allow me to explain. Just as I joined the Lego club, there was an advertisement for the Space building contest. I entered but never got a notice of winning the big prize. Two years (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.381)

  Re: War

(...) Well, I wouldn't call them great lengths... (...) ...but I do still think that blame is virtually always shared by manny. (...) I'm not sure it's possible unless I'm just to drop it. It seems like the meat of the point. (...) But your (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.381)

  First attempt at a Marketplace building

Here we go, the experimental marketplace building. This 'shop' I call "Tha 4-tune Tella's Shizzop" and it is run by Fred Durst. After the cooky facepaint wearing bassplayer left Limp Bizkit, the band went down hill. Fred tried to make money by (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 2.380)

  Re: Tracked crane, almost complete in 2 hours!

(...) Added in mind, mmmh... can't wait... Josh, send it in, the templates are done :-) Did you saw Holger Matthes' one? I don't have a link by hand. I'm curious how you solve the counterwight for the crane and how much it can support. Viele Grüße, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)

how, link
(score: 2.380)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

<snipity-snip> (...) This is fun. You've got me thinking of all the weird toys or promo items that I saved just because of that four letter word on them. On to my oddities: I have saved two completely useless pieces to show to those who stumble into (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.380)

  Re: Trees: how to build them?

I have a stylized deciduous tree that I've made in this picture: (URL) you use the small Lego leaf pieces, then it looks coniferous. I used different pieces from 80's space sets for the branches: Space Robot Arm: (URL) Loudhailer: (URL) Gun: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.380)

  Re: Thank you, Britain.

(...) Why not? (...) The fact that the evidence which is been presented is all circumstantial, very simplistic in nature and collected by agencies who have failed in the past. When I read the evidence, I have to ask myself why the USA was not on a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.380)

More:  Next Page >>