  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1901 – 1920 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Amphibious tour bus

(...) geocities doesn't want you to link to the JPGs, because then the viewer won't see the ads. The JPGs must be put in pages, and you must link to the pages, not the images. This is true even if you've paid for ad-free space. I'd like to know how (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

how, link
(score: 2.397)

  Nuts for Train2

Some preshow notes: Figure out how you are going to move your modules NOW. Think about this. Because I just spent most of the day thinking about it, and my head hurts. :) Bring bolts and nuts to assemble the modules together. Lots of them. 2" long (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 2.397)

  Re: As promised - Mecha using RCX with MacNQC - Draft 1.

I think you're off to a good start! You mention some problems that I think can be overcome, others I'm not sure about... but I'll offer my two cents anyway... (...) a) what's your gear reduction ratio? I see a worm gear in there, which is about the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 2.396)

  Sorry for the late mail...

Due to the server changes at LUGNET, and the way I get my email, I can't just reply to the "Send it?" messages from the LUGNET Server. (I didn't know that before, so there's going to be a rush of older messages from me in a few groups tonight. ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

how, link
(score: 2.396)

  Maximum current of motor outputs (2)

Hi, this is my second attempt for getting information about the motor outputs. Some replies have been made for my first question but my question was not understood correctly. So, I will describe what I need and ask more precisely. Instead of a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

how, link
(score: 2.396)

  Re: Criminal Justice

(...) lens... I've been thinking about this for quite a while and I think that either I misunderstand your meaning, or you're wrong. The notion of equality under law, I think, is somewhat slippery. Further, it seems some times (this included) that (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.396)

  Putting your bricks where your mouth is...

I've read so much about anti-juniorization, anti-bionicle and desires for the return of town and space. But outside of expressions of nostalgia or all-out bashing, what I haven't heard is how individuals would like to see things directed in a *more (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

how, link
(score: 2.396)

  Re: DMCA

(...) Dunno about Kirby, but the bit I don't like about it is here (URL) even (URL) here's another reason (URL) isn't about copyright protection, it's about controlling the distribution of copyrighted material, and the owners of the copyright aren't (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.396)

  Re: LUCNY Boxcars?

OK Picts are up @ my Site I was going to link the images directly but I found out Apache has a new set security about not allowing the public to go directly into the sub images directory. I could change this but I'm going to leave it alone, this (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

how, link
(score: 2.396)

  Re: New mech, PMC Kannon, hopefully a good day for mecha,

Geordan, (...) I honestly hope I didn't offend or nsult you by this careless statement-- my only defence is that it appeared to me that you were hoping for advice on how to improve something that was already excellent. In some weird way, it was (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 2.396)

  Re: As promised - Mecha using RCX with MacNQC - Draft 1.

(...) I like the design, but as with most RCX-based walkers, it looks, well, 'clunky'. I realize this can't be helped considering the nature of what it is you are working with. I, too, have been working on a walker of this nature and have met with (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 2.395)

  Re: CBN broadcast Re: Castle World - The Gathering

Hi all, (There seems to be a Geocities problem with viewing the pictures. When clicking on the links (doing the jump.cgi thing), you get a Geocities page that says "These pages are not available for viewing." But, if you c&p the link, or click on (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

how, link
(score: 2.395)

  Re: New stuff on LEGO.com: Mindstorms redesign, Build updates

Tomas As the new Lego Mindstorms site has launched, when can we expect to see the old content "converted" to the new content? I have been looking for the scout SDK and it is to be found nowhere. I know the SDK is rather old, but many of the members (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 2.395)

  Re: Does anyone know how to make Bayonets?

(...) Hmm.... I know SOMEBODY had posted about this before. They came up with an ingenious method, using *gasp* modified lego. Try searching through historical posts. I'm pretty sure I grabbed the link and bookmarked it, but I can't find it now..... (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.western)

how, link
(score: 2.395)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Steve, and all... I actually love to debate/discuss this very question. I will give my personal view which I think translates into the way NELUG (URL) works. I have crossposted to the NELUG group so that anyone that disagrees with my views (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

how, deep
(score: 2.395)

  Re: Mpegs uploaded for the TTOS Show!

(...) Umm. It's a PDA. Here's a link (URL) >> I've been trying to do a sign to rotate EXACTLY like (...) The Diode Bridge allows the power to flow only one way regardless of what way the polarity is. It also cuts down on how much power comes though. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.395)

  Re: FA (ebay) New Mindstorms and Technic parts

Hi folks Hust to let you know, I now accept Paypal (although I haven't worked out how to add the logo to my auctions yet - duh!) There are still lots listed at less than $1, including rare red technic 6 length axles and new balloon wheels and tyres. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 2.395)

  simple MOC, moonbase corridor cap

Hi all, Just a very (!) small MOC for the Moonbase project. I'm normally a castle guy, but I wanted to get in on the fun of this group build. Eventually I'll make a whole module, but last night I threw this together. At a convention or such where (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

how, deep
(score: 2.394)

  Re: How to communication between RCXs without PC?

(...) As far as I know, it is not possible to communicate between legOS and NQC using LNP. I think it would be possible to directly drive the IR port from your own code to send and recieve NQC-style communications, but the ability isn't built into (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 2.394)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:GII05E.KL5@lugnet.com... (...) status (...) buttons (...) I'm (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I saw the exact same behavior earlier today when I first tried it out. The only thing I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 2.393)

More:  Next Page >>