 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 173
Re: Amphibious tour bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:23:30 GMT

http://www.geocities.com/dinosauria_ca/amphibus.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/dinosauria_ca/amphibus2.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/dinosauria_ca/amphibus3.JPG

I can't see the pictures, are the links correct?

geocities doesn't want you to link to the JPGs, because then the viewer won't
see the ads. The JPGs must be put in pages, and you must link to the pages, not
the images. This is true even if you've paid for ad-free space.

I'd like to know how Gary Blessing was able to view the pictures, 'cause I
can't.

Amy