 Marketplace / Auctions / 8600
Re: FA (ebay) New Mindstorms and Technic parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:07:05 GMT

Hi folks

Hust to let you know, I now accept Paypal (although I haven't worked out how to
add the logo to my auctions yet - duh!)

There are still lots listed at less than $1, including rare red technic 6
length axles and new balloon wheels and tyres.

Here's the link again.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=coachies

Look out for my future auctions, when I will be finally getting rid of many
classic town sets (see my want to sell page on Lugnet), more Mindstorms and
Technic, not forgetting all my pirates, castle and non classic space sets!

Mark Morgan
Lugnet member 514