Re: LUCNY Boxcars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:05:44 GMT

OK Picts are up @ my Site I was going to link the images directly but I found
out Apache has a new set security about not allowing the public to go directly
into the sub images directory. I could change this but I'm going to leave it
alone, this will keep others from looking for things that don't get posted, as
per how we all look for new items on Lego's Site.

Anyhow,  http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/train.html

If you scroll down its under the Box Cars section. "LUCNY Boxcar"

Enjoy

Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
Were not train people but we would love to see some!
--
Nicole widow of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message
I just got done with my LUCNY Train Boxcar, I spent some time the last few
nights adding some detail and colors to it. I really like it. I have a few
minor things left I want to do. I took pictures this evening but, I forgot • I
left my PCMCIA card for my camera @ work. I will add picts tomorrow, They
probably will be posted to my Personal Site. I will make another post • about
them on LUCNY's Homepage news when they are offical up....

Which brings me to another issue.. I know we have enough Trainheads in • LUCNY
how about seeing some other Boxcars or whatever for LUCNY?

Sometime tomorrow I will Make another OFFICAL update/Info for LUCNY I • still
have some paperwork to cleanup.

Wayne