Subject:
LUCNY Boxcars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 04:04:52 GMT

I just got done with my LUCNY Train Boxcar, I spent some time the last few
nights adding some detail and colors to it. I really like it. I have a few
minor things left I want to do. I took pictures this evening but, I forgot I
left my PCMCIA card for my camera @ work. I will add picts tomorrow, They
probably will be posted to my Personal Site. I will make another post about
them on LUCNY's Homepage news when they are offical up....

Which brings me to another issue.. I know we have enough Trainheads in LUCNY
how about seeing some other Boxcars or whatever for LUCNY?

Sometime tomorrow I will Make another OFFICAL update/Info for LUCNY I still
have some paperwork to cleanup.

Wayne