  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1761 – 1780 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)

(...) Wow, Lennybobenny... come on, tell me how you really feel. (...) Yes, the colour scheme, as well as the inspiration and the need to fulfill my space destiny. (...) Awww, how disappointing, maybe I don't really know what a real Bonktron should (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

"Pat LaVarre" <ppaatt@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9nAFD.7v@lugnet.com... (...) like x (...) byte x (...) course (...) the 4 (...) find (...) 10 EF? I follow you now (helps to look at the actual code ;-)... I would expect that raw byte sequence (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Does anyone have the 8479 bar code truck?

(...) These clutch gears are the same as those on: (URL) (1) I remember a post a few weeks ago stating that they only appeared in the Motorset #8735. If the Barcode Truck has two of these the set becomes even more interesting. Rengenier (1) sorry, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.reviews)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Rhombic pantographs

Hi all,did anyone ever succeed in realizing a rhombic pantograph? I mean,that also moves up and down... Lego ,in early 80s made these pantographs using plates,on 7740. (URL) course they were static,but they were so similar to real ones .... I also (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: NELUG 01/10/2000 is up

I guess I should supply a link (duh). (URL) Todd: how about a preview button? (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Suggestion: streamline highlighting interface

(...) Hi Dave, all good points! (...) Now a tiny link next to the "submit" button leads newbies to Todd's explanation on how Highlighting works. Thanks for the hint! Leg Godt! Rene (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: 4 Ships up at Brickshelf-Here's the link

Those are all pretty neat. I like the common design among all of them. I have one question though. How did you get rid of the bumps on the bricks? Jason (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com> wrote in message news:GqBoGq.L5I@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah I was thinking that too. :-) I hope this will be out of the way soon, after the content/link issues are worked out I'll sit down and play with the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Frontpage update

Not quite sure how long ago the instruction scans have moved to Peeron but it must be more than six months. The Lugnet frontpage still contains this link: View old LEGO building instructions and catalogs at Kevin Loch's BrickShelf archive. Which (...) (18 years ago, 27-May-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost

(...) You are correct, and what I plan to use it for in large part is to write shorter posts "after the fact" when giving guidance. Instead of explaining the whole thing all over again, I'll just say "multiple posting is not the best approach, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  LTC Practices and Specs

(...) Several months ago, I poked around several LTC Websites looking for information on how the clubs operate, both as organizations and as layout developers. What I found was a dearth of data. Some Websites did have some interesting and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Town juniorization explanation . . . sort of?

(...) As far as I know TLC is privately owned. They still have an annual report though just to let people (those who are interested) know how they're doing. As far as the person who wanted to know how to get a copy of the Annual Report, I can't (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Medieval Peasant's Church

(...) Hi Bruce, I really glad you liked it, thank you very much for your very quick replay. As for the bell, it does swing, infact it does everything beside ring:-) I wanted to attach a thread to my minifigs so they can swing it:-) You can borrow it (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: The Bricktionary project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?)

(...) (I should have done that, discussion can be at one place) (...) That would be great (...) That is a good idea. The information I have till thus far still has included the name where it was used, so that might be possible. However, I still (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: lugnet.cad.dat : How to

(...) The safest thing is to set your editor margins very wide -- like 200 or 300 characters -- before posting, then set them back to 76 or whatever you keep them at. It's also best to post them from an NNTP newsreader since the web interface likes (...) (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

Here's a first draft of the first few questions - comments please! Buying Lego FAQ Before reading the individual questions and answers, there are four resources you should know about which may well, between them, give you the answer to these and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  LDraw Help Desk Tutorial - How to add LDraw Parts to Your Library

I am aware that many of you *MAY* not need this information but for the newbies this is a question we get a lot at the help desk. =) In any case please provide me with some feedback on what you think of this new tutorial. New tutorial direct link: (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: harry potter movie gallery....corrections, link, apology....and update

(...) Well half of me feels real special that a whole lot of people would reply to one of my messages....and half of me feels real bad because I made a slight error...it wasn't Vic Lug...but the Vancouver Lego Club.... there was no lego....but there (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  RE: Google Groups r.t.l archive

(...) Cool! I found my first post: (URL) you can tell by the number of times I posted, most with at least one broken link, I had no idea how to use Usenet at the time :) I never took the time to figure out how to reply to a post either... I returned (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Pay per mile in UK?

(...) you simply mean to be pointing out how trivial the accounting would be by using this kind of technology. (...) Cost to whom? In the US you have to have annual or semiannual vehicle inspections for safety and emissions standards. If the UK (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

More:  Next Page >>