 Space / 39793
Re: Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 20:39:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   I’m sorry Janey, but this ‘MOC’ just straight up blows.

Wow, Lennybobenny... come on, tell me how you really feel.

   First off, why is it Bonktron? The colorscheme?

Yes, the colour scheme, as well as the inspiration and the need to fulfill my space destiny.

   Usually bonk involves ships that look like something, but this one just looks like a ship.

Awww, how disappointing, maybe I don’t really know what a real Bonktron should look like.

   Second off, powered by spam? Umm, like, hello. It’s called ‘Spamcake’ baby.

Okay, yes, I made a typo, pardon me...

and far be it for me to claim ignorance here.

I am well aware of the origin of Spamcake, “Me loves SpammyMcCutiePieMcDonald”....

In fact, if you are so bold, and you go ahead and click thru on your that link you so kindly provided, and then click again to the actual original Diner... and then YES... one more click... on “Affiliated Diners”.

You will see, it’s actually a link to ~MY~ very own TOM’s Diner!!!

How is that for ironically circuitous???? Cool eh?

   Third off, your so called canopies aren’t airtight. Don’t you even know that space air will get in and poison your three pretty ladies?

Okay, totally busted!

code BS

I was going to try to avoid this “issue” as I did know this would upset space as we know it (and you are correct, it’s the worse part of this MOC) HENCE the back story... this is 2050! By then what you (the collective) “spacers” all know as “space air” and the deadly effects to figs, has been solved! (As well as turbulence, and chamber pressure... etc.) I’m truly sorry I can’t let you in on the scientific discoveries ... (Because in “back to the future” form, if I say too much, the future of space development... will be serious compromised!!!) I can tell you this much... it does fully relate to the fact that this ship is flown by a crew of females only. It was a small price to pay, wink!

code /BS

   Hahaha, but seriously, this is pretty cool.

Cool???

Oh come on, Lenny... you are being too kind!

I was really hoping for a Keith slamming/beating... where the heck is that boy when you need him???

   Like I said above, I dunno how this is bonktron aside from the colors, but it is a pretty cool ship without that ‘colorful’ attribute.

Thank you, I did threaten to build space while at BF... sorry you don’t care for the faction.

   I’d love to see some more space from you in the future!

OM “Goodness”... Lenny, are you requesting MORE Bonktron??? (Sorry I just couldn’t resist!)

Janey “Red Brick”