 Space / 39768
Re: Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 01:11:04 GMT

Fire away? You’re kidding, right? Janey, I think I’m in love! This is beautiful. Nice enough to get me to stare at it and drool...and there’s precious few things that can make me do that! :)

Seriously, this is one creation with some lovely curves. Please make more, since you are a natural at it.

-Dave