 Space / 39799
Re: Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 23:47:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   this is 2050! By then what you (the collective) “spacers” all know as “space air” and the deadly effects to figs, has been solved!

IMPOSSIBLE!! Space Air is the single greatest limit to space exploration that we have ever known. Maybe you didn’t realize that it was --POISONOUS--?? Poisonous Space Air is so goshdarned horrible that it’ll kill anything it touches. Even gold!! Like Keith -GOLD-man - thats why Keith hates space air so much. Its like kryptonite to him, except its as if it was air in space... and poisonous. Oh yeah, and it makes magnets not work. Wowza.

   OM “Goodness”... Lenny, are you requesting MORE Bonktron??? (Sorry I just couldn’t resist!)

Actually, I’d like to see something that is straight-up 100% Janey-rific. In .space what matters most is originality and creativity. Following subthemes can be fun, but what truly is wonderful is when someone makes something that is there own. So make your own subtheme, or just make a Janey-spastic MOC all by itself, and .space will love you. It’ll be a Janey-tasm.

-Lenny