 Space / 39790
Re: Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:58:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   In lugnet.space, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Way cool MOC. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, it was my pleasure.

   I make no excuses for that! Don’t care for Bonktron? Then stop reading this post, or consider yourself warned. The Classic-Space site has made it clear, they do not want Bonkton posted there, so out of respect, I will not.

Their loss, our gain

My gain too, I learned a few things in the process, and I hope that my next space creation is a bit better. Until then, thanks for the encouragement.

Janey “Red Brick”