 Space / 39773
Re: Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:35:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   STARTS with a “disclaimer”....

This is not a troll, this is not about some secret contest, I am NOT trying to push buttons, or start a flame war. This post is nothing but MY first ship(1), and aside from a few Lost in Space Mocs... I really know nothing about space, and frankly that is okay with me. After seeing a few “Love Rockets”, and “recalling” Classic Bonkton, I wondered what would happen if those two ships collided. Yes, it’s under the colour scheme of Bonktron (red and tan, with just a hit o’pink thrown in for good measure), as those ship builder have inspired me.

Way cool MOC. Thanks for sharing.

   I make no excuses for that! Don’t care for Bonktron? Then stop reading this post, or consider yourself warned. The Classic-Space site has made it clear, they do not want Bonkton posted there, so out of respect, I will not.

Their loss, our gain

-Orion