 Space / 39792
Re: Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 20:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.space, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Now ~I think~ I am ready for some purely hardcore .space criticism... protects my ego with hardsuit.

Fire away boys!!!

Of course, you mean get ready for .space love since this is not Classic-Space forum... ;-)

No it’s not... but I was hoping to call a few of them out. I guess they don’t want to hurt my feelings, OR they are so blown away that they just are speechless (I’m kidding, of course!)

“.space love”???? Yikes... I think I will just leave out many comments HERE.

   And when is the micro version coming out??

Don’t tempt me, Moonbase boy! I can micro it, I will if you don’t watch out!!!

Janey “Red Brick”