 Space / 39791
Re: Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 20:05:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Magno wrote:

   Now on to the MOC...

   snip

   Janey “Red Rocket Brick”

   WOW, nice MOC(1). Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, and no probs.

   I like the curves.

Me too!!!

   The detail is nice too. Whats that detail called in spacer language?

How the heck should I know??? I’m not a spacer... but I think they call it “greebling” (and you know what you call it!) and sadly my ship lacks a great deal of it. I beleive that’s part of the “ADVANCED Space Builder’s Guide”

   Chris

1. for something thats not a robot.

LOL, would it make you feel better if I added a RCX and a few random sensors to my next space creation???

Janey “Red Brick”