 Space / 39765
39764  |  39766
Subject:
Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 00:05:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

STARTS with a “disclaimer”....

This is not a troll, this is not about some secret contest, I am NOT trying to push buttons, or start a flame war. This post is nothing but MY first ship(1), and aside from a few Lost in Space Mocs... I really know nothing about space, and frankly that is okay with me. After seeing a few “Love Rockets”, and “recalling” Classic Bonkton, I wondered what would happen if those two ships collided. Yes, it’s under the colour scheme of Bonktron (red and tan, with just a hit o’pink thrown in for good measure), as those ship builder have inspired me. I make no excuses for that! Don’t care for Bonktron? Then stop reading this post, or consider yourself warned. The Classic-Space site has made it clear, they do not want Bonkton posted there, so out of respect, I will not. Respect is also why I started with a disclaimer... BUT until Lugnet makes such a stand, I will post here and of course, JLUG, (Bonktrons home away from home.)

Now on to the MOC...

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight.

Aside from being motivated by my fellow comrades....

It started with the “Riding the Rocket” in 1950...

and now... 100 years later.... the Retro Rocket of 2050!

Without further ado, Commander Scarlet, Cadet Crimson, and Recruit Ruby...

Three totally hot red headed Paradisa Spacebabes...

AND their “latest” spam powered Retro Rocket. They are happily taking their stab at intergalactic gratification and apparently they do not need any men around to do it.

Rest of the Retro Rocket Gallery

Now ~I think~ I am ready for some purely hardcore .space criticism... protects my ego with hardsuit.

Fire away boys!!!

Janey “Red Rocket Brick”

(1) Actually I have had this built for ages, but I was too lazy to take a pic and post it.