  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1721 – 1740 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Reducing the level of chatter in lugnet.lego.direct

Holy cow! I kept this message open on my desktop since it first appeared so that I could think about it and then remember to reply to it. It was message 317 in this group. The latest now is 680! Brutal. Anyhoo... (...) Todd, I agree 100% that the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 2.436)

  Re: Leaving

(...) Dude - why don't you post a link to your site? I saw that you posted an update about two new chapters being added, but since there was no link, how was I to know where to go? The key is to make me going to your site as easy for me as possible. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.435)

  Re: huge japanese page of small mecha

I've been link-jumping through what pages i could, and didn't find much that came close to that first page, although this page has a few similar designs: (URL) its crazy to think how much great design we haven't seen, even with brickshelf. My (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 2.435)

  Re: HTO Alpha Team: Mission Deep Sea

Hi Brad, Thank you soooooo much for the heads-up! I've been looking for these since they were 1st announced! Would you happen to know how many Ogel’s & Drones there were? (I need a bunch of each!) Oh, and did you happen to see the third *HTO set in (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 2.435)

  Re: How about ideas for new elements?

I've modified quite a few of my parts to create new ones. For those of us lucky to have tens of thousands of pieces in our collection, cutting up a few pieces doesn't hurt too much. Axles can be cut to just about any length under 12L. I was making (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.435)

  Something Neat for you Space Websites.

Folks, While I collected Classic Space almost exclusively growing up I don't consider myself a "Space Head". I do love Sci-Fi and Astronomy in general though. Anyway I found a neat little utility that generates random planets for you. I thought that (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.434)

  Iowa State U. students use Legos to learn technology

from article: " Iowa State U. students use Legos to learn technology [...] As part of Iowa State University's "Preparing Today's Teachers For Tomorrow" program, Computer Engineering 370 -- Toying With Technology -- helps pre-service teachers in the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.edu)

how, link
(score: 2.434)

  New House

I know how much everyone loves those gray droid escape 1/4 round pieces. Here's a new house that uses them as a central tower. I didn't get time to furnish it yet, but will do that soon! (Need brown pieces) Click on the link under the picture to get (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.announce) !!

how, link
(score: 2.434)

  Re: My VB DAT viewer and matrix handling

(...) Well, the Problem is that Combining Matrixes, is in fact a multiply betwwen the matrices, and what you are doing, it certainly isn't matrix multiply. Go get your algebra book or surf the Web and Find out how to do Matrix Multiplication. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.434)

  how do I use this technic 9v motor I bought?

I just picked up one of the old style 9v technic motors and I am having a problem. (URL) works just fine when I just run it so the motor is ok. If I make it into a vechicle however, it works when I hold it in the air but not when I put it on the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.433)

  New Plates for old

Hi all Thanks to Tony Preistman's advice I have sufficent track links for my latest MOC. Every other link now needs to be shod with a black 1x4 plate. "Why don't you go and buy some then?" Your no doubt asking yourselves. Well I would but they've (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 2.433)

  Re: A few questions...

Hi John, "John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GvED4r.GIG@lugnet.com... (...) interested, (...) I have one too and I'm using the log wall's in my current project. You can find a picture of it here: (URL) idea is to build a two (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 2.433)

  Re: Completed Auction set 1552 Maersk Truck

Hello! Ahhh, I was HOPING someone would have seen this auction. I have a few comments. First of all, for those of you who don't know, this set has been on eBay four separate times. The first time, I bought the set MIB. However, it was missing a (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

how, deep
(score: 2.432)

  Re: Pneumatic Pump Testing Goes Hi Tech

(...) I don't know how or why but I don't seem to have come across it. I guess I could try to build one but it'll help if you could give me a link or reference to it. (...) Well, I can have a go at it. But really, with this pressure sensor thing, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.dacta)

how, link
(score: 2.431)

  Re: Inventory Helper app

In my ongoing quest to keep an archive of our discussion, and with Dave's permission, I'm posting his response to the group. Regards, Hakan Hello Tobbe, (...) As a matter of fact, what you describe here is almost precisely what I had in mind when I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

how, link
(score: 2.431)

  Re: Sorting strategies [was: Re: Rebel Blockade Runner . . . Holy Moly ! !]

(...) Obviously you have a much smaller collection. Believe me, the sorting problem gets worse as you get more pieces. To get an idea, I'll try and relate how much of each of your 21 bins I have... For reference in the following, a "large tub" is (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.storage)

how, deep
(score: 2.431)

  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner . . . Holy Moly ! !

(...) Why? Several reasons: - for major sorting it is helpful to have good sized trays so you can move 5, 10, 20 or whatever little containers at once - an array of small containers has all sorts of cracks to lose parts between - a nice tray (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

how, deep
(score: 2.431)

  Re: Lego music centre?

Cool! I've mucked around the Vacuum Records site, and despite their name and a music link, there's no muic on the site yet. They do look to be a chain of retail stores, though. HOWEVER...look at all the cool LEGO junk! How come the Japanese always (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.430)

  Re: Flash on Lego site. (Picture link)

(...) Thanks so much Ben! I can get to that page by going straight to the link you provided. If I tried to get there via the general Lego.com, thats impossible. Thanks for showing how I can see the trains even with my firewall. Now I just have to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.430)

  Enter the Dragon

You must fwow wike the wata.... My friends, I have added a page to my site devoted to my dragon MOC. 4 feet long, a 4 foot wing span, she is a sight to see. There is a link on my main page now, to the page. There are 13 detailed pictures of the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish) !

how, link
(score: 2.430)

More:  Next Page >>