 CAD / 5730
Re: My VB DAT viewer and matrix handling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:43:48 GMT

Daniel Crichton wrote:
... etc ...
and then I'm combining the matrices as

a' = a*A
b' = b*D
c' = c*G
d' = d*B
e' = e*E
f' = f*H
g' = g*C
h' = h*F
i' = i*I

Well, the Problem is that Combining Matrixes, is in fact a multiply
betwwen the matrices, and what you are doing, it certainly isn't matrix
multiply.

Go get your algebra book or surf the Web and Find out how to do Matrix
Multiplication.

I'm Sorry but I Can't explain it easilly without probably making a
mistake along the way.

Try this <A href="http://www.flipcode.com/documents/matrfaq.html">Matrix
And Quaternions FAQ</A>.

See ya