 CAD / 5736
Re: My VB DAT viewer and matrix handling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:13:24 GMT

"koen" <koen.jordens@student.kuleuven.ac.be> wrote in message
don't really know what your trying to do with the matrices. You should
always tell what a variable is supposed to be .

Thanks. It's been over 10 years since I last played with matrices and I've
forgotten all of it! I felt sure that it was just a case of cross
multiplying each value in each matrix, but obviously I was way off. Good job
I'm a e-commerce programmer with little use for maths these days :)

Dan