 CAD / 5737
Re: Printable parts catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:25:03 GMT

Patrick Sayre-Little <sayrew@pr.erau.edu> writes:

Just thought I'd post an update. I've decided to go ahead with the
putting-numbers-on-the-images method rather than HTML tables. I think it's
better in lots of ways. I've already gotten the first page done, and believe it
or don't, all the bricks fit on it. Pretty cool.
And now for a question. Somebody (I forget who, sorry) mentioned that I should
put all the new parts (when there are any) where they're supposed to go, rather
than at the end in their own section. Or was that in addition to? So, my
question is, What is _your_ preference? At the end, integrated, both? New parts
as a separate file? Something else?

My preference would be "where they're supposed to", and a
reference section in a "new file". If two files would be too much work,
I'd love the reference chapter "at the end".

Regards,
Hakan

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"