 CAD / 5733
5732  |  5734
Subject:
Printable parts catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 00:53:33 GMT

Just thought I'd post an update. I've decided to go ahead with the
putting-numbers-on-the-images method rather than HTML tables. I think it's
better in lots of ways. I've already gotten the first page done, and believe it
or don't, all the bricks fit on it. Pretty cool.
And now for a question. Somebody (I forget who, sorry) mentioned that I should
put all the new parts (when there are any) where they're supposed to go, rather
than at the end in their own section. Or was that in addition to? So, my
question is, What is _your_ preference? At the end, integrated, both? New parts
as a separate file? Something else?
--
Patrick Sayre-Little
sayrew@pr.erau.edu