 CAD / 5731
Re: My VB DAT viewer and matrix handling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:17:34 GMT

a' = a*A
b' = b*D
c' = c*G
d' = d*B
e' = e*E
f' = f*H
g' = g*C
h' = h*F
i' = i*I

shouldn't this be more in the line of
a' = a*A + b*D + c*G
b' = a*B + b*E + c*H
c' = a*C + b*F + c*I
d' = d*A + e *D + f*G

don't really know what your trying to do with the matrices. You should
always tell what a variable is supposed to be .

Koen