  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: stl2dat conversion tool beta2

(...) Both those constant should be configurable, eventually within predefined ranges. Maybe You should allow the use of the abs() function to be optional, because if the face normal are correctly calculated (the faces are well defined, CCW or CW) (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Object Orientation & DAT files & CLIPPING/WINDING

(...) Great! (...) It's local when you look at it in the .DAT where it is used. It's effect is NOT local, when you are looking from the renderer program's view, because it has to keep track of the current invert state. The INVERT meta-command only (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Kevin, Link to Brickfest, Westfest etc...

(...) bureacracy, needless sniping about trademarking, little empire building ... brother. Why do people always feel compelled to do that? I see it in other clubs I'm a part of. People quickly lose focus on the things that brought them together. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: LEGOLAND California Model Builder Search 2006!

This is looking pretty cool. Does anyone know how you can actually apply? The art institute link is just the same text again. Dan Rubin (...) snip (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  RE: Episode 1 Legos...

How do you know which characters are in this set? Did I miss the link someone posted the picture of the Naboo Swamp set? The only picture I know of is the one on www.LEGO.com that is being revealed in pieces, and it doesn't show enough to determine (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Line in the Sand

(...) As I said it is not ready iet. The questions (options) that where up in the air, are still there, no one as discussed them, after this spec file was created. I don't have much time now, but here are several problems. Examples: check the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  LugNet links

Hey, everyone. I was just checking out the lugnet page, and was thinking it might be a good idea to update the LegOS links. Perhaps include a link to SourceForge, and fix the HOWTO link. What do you think? And how does one go about this? ROSCO (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Several replies to CLIPPING / WINDING

R> If you keep changing states (turning backface culling on/off or R> changing front faces from CW to CCW) very often, you'll get a *slower* R> rendering in OpenGL (don't know about D3D). And remember that in a R> couple of months nVidia's GeForce (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: How about BOX CARS! (wasPNLTC to break Guinness record!

(...) This sounds like a good idea too. I would like to try one anyway. It doesn't sound to difficult but could someone post a link to one just so us non-train guys can have a referance. Thanks, Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Clipping / CCW / CW / INVERT

(...) Thanks! (...) I knew that ! ;) (...) LDraw doesn't, but this specification is for new Programs which are backwards compatible with Ldraw, but with a bunch of new enhancements. Check the instructions of any LEGO MODEL and you will see an (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  CASE style in filenames (was Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

I have given up on my CASE-SENSITIVE choice, and I now have a Summary of all this talk, with some taughs in the middle. Apart from visual aspect, all files should (not MUST) be UPPERCASE. for compatibility issues, because: - MSDOS keeps the files in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Slim Pickings at Target

Ray Sanders wrote in message <386A232E.8C1F287E@gate.net>... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) How long did this process take? This also begs the question - how frequently does Target typically drop their prices? I have been to three Target stores in the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: 3T

(...) I know how that goes...I just got back the stuff I loaned to the FLL Teams. (...) What about total sensors? How many of each type did you end up using? I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I am also using 2 polarity switches and a (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: doh!

(...) I'm catching up on posts,(computer crashed) and I thought I would make a comment. Mechs aren't castles. I'm building Ron and Randy's Vulture (1) with my own weapon config and pieces. It took a couple of hours to make it stand. Rob (1) Look (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Trees: how to build them?

I have a stylized deciduous tree that I've made in this picture: (URL) you use the small Lego leaf pieces, then it looks coniferous. I used different pieces from 80's space sets for the branches: Space Robot Arm: (URL) Loudhailer: (URL) Gun: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...

(...) How about this? (URL) Joe (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Programming Scout

I have been looking for some information on how to program the Scout Brick, does anybody have a link to a good starting point, I got the Scout SDK from lego's website, but are there any alternatives around out there for the scout? For a start I (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: unsubscribing

(...) How did you subscribe? When I subscribe (very very rare, I use the web interface pretty much exclusively), I go to this page (URL) then to this link on it (URL) manipulate my subscription there. Hope that helps. If not, ask again, after (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: How long will train 9v motors last?

(...) <snip> (...) John, I and Steve H posted some things on this back in October of 2005: the link is (URL) trick using NQC is the SetSleepTime function. "SetSleepTime(0);" disables the auto shut down. Hope that helps. (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: How to call SCOUT ROM subroutine from NQC

(...) I would love to see the include file you created for calling the Scout ROM subroutines. Any chance it could be posted here (or that you could post a link to the file)? Thanks! John Hansen (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

More:  Next Page >>