 LEGOLAND / California / 798
Re: LEGOLAND California Model Builder Search 2006!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 23:36:22 GMT

This is looking pretty cool. Does anyone know how you can actually apply? The art institute link is just the same text again.

Dan Rubin

In lugnet.announce, Jonathan Eric Hunter wrote:
   I am privileged to officially announce the LEGOLAND California Model Builder Search 2006!

snip