  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1461 – 1480 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Extreme Creatures, Cybermasters, etc?

(...) No, they're actually fairly different. Cybermaster Mindstorms ---...--- Designed for "play" Designed for inventing Two built in motors Two external motors No motor/light outputs (?) Three outputs to wire to motors or lights Three inputs Three (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Jake McKee's Speech: How LEGO Caught the Cluetrain

An industry buddy of mine sent me a link to this speech that Jake McKee gave at the "There's a New Conversation" conference which, IIRC, highlighted 10 years of the Cluetrain Manifesto. Jake tells a lot of the story of taking LEGO from a company in (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people) !

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: MPD spec  [DAT]

(...) OK, I saw it after asking, but what about the Win/DOS X86 version. NOTE: Not every one uses ADA, i.e. has an ADA Compiler Installed. (...) The following proposition may may seem awkward, but bare with me. This is My proposition for changing (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: PC/Handyboard serial communication

Hi all, I wrote in a previous message: (...) As many people has requested me to send the code, I have decided to put it on my microrobot projects page. Use it at your own risk! It is still in development, but it can serve to show how to make the (...) (27 years ago, 12-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: How do you store your masks? (or wheels or discs)

(...) First, I planed to put them on the Cans where they belong to according to the building instructions. But then I also wanted to find a soloution that allows me to look at all masks at once. Interestingly, I had about the same idea as Carl and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: Clipping / CCW / CW / INVERT

(...) touche'! (...) Not exactly! If the color has any transparency, force CLIPPING OFF, irrespective of what the file TAGS inform. (SIDE NOTE) when using the tag 0 CLIPPING ON you are not informing the program that it MUST do clipping, but instead (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: Idea for automatic Lugnet Set Database linking

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Here's another idea! How about using a spacer GIF image as the link?! 8x5 pixels is probably big enough. Tell people that they can click on the "space" after a set# to look it up. You do this for all suspect (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.database)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: Some Words To BFC

(...) That's is the (Odd/Even) test, also with Raycasting, but no supersampling, in the supersampling case, you just subdivide the polys further and further, or shoot pseudo-random rays until you find the correct normals for all faces. this does NOT (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) It is -- thanks for recognizing that. Too bad some of the rest of you are so mentally challenged. (...) Where is the QUESTION? A declarative statement is not a question. You stated: "I believe that the perceived threat was never from the Iraqi (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Fibblesnork Backgrounds?

Does anyone know where to find these anymore? I've got some on my homepage and was wondering about how we are supposed to use them now? Before we had to give credit and a link, but where do we link to now? Steve (If this isn't the appropriate group (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: Link to Sandcrawler pic?

(...) ROTFL Humor! I love it! Forgive my ignorance but what is a "BURP" (aside from a release of intestinal gases?) A mini-fig scale Death Star... I can't even begin to imagine the logistics... A mini-fig scale Star Destroyer would make for an (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  How to use DAT files?

I've just installed mlcad forthe first time and am trying to get the mindstorms pieces for it. I found an RCX DAT file in this newsgroup, but when I downloaded it the file name was ldraw.cgi. I'm sorry if this is a basic question, but what do I do (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  How make odd angled parts

I've been using MLCAD for my work on the Tantive IV (see link). I need to attach the side flaps at about 33 degrees offset. MLCAD seems to only let me do 45 and 90 degree offsets. Any one the way around this? All help is much appreciated! Pat J (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: Photo Manipulation?

(...) How is it that you end up posting in the correct newsgroup but do not see the link to this page: (URL) you are accessing this information via something other than the webpage, but the webpage has several links running down the left side of the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally)

(...) As I'm browsing through this on my slow link, I've been thinking how nice it would be to have this presentation on a CD-ROM. I think I'd be willing to pay as much as 20 bucks for something like that, which would be a great way for a club to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Printable parts catalog updated

Took me a while to remember how to do it, but it's updated. See link below. (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: How to download firmware file (non-Windows approach?)

(...) Oop, that means I answered the wrong question earlier. To answer your new question, you need to find some documentation on using the OCX, then you need to write up a program that downloads the firmware using that. I don't know of any (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.--How About the URL?

(...) ...and I really should leave a link to my shop. (URL) Thanks, and oops, LFB (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

(...) I guess I'll reserve comment until I see how this gets used, but I'm really hoping it doesn't sound a death knell for use of news readers. One favor to ask though, while URL links show up as still clickable in a newsreader, all the nifty set (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Online ordering available

Larry Pieniazek writes: [Snip] (...) This IS the page you get to from the Lego Mindstorms page. At first I thought "oh cool! S@H has gone online" but no, it's someone else's site. I guess I should have mentioned the fact that this was from Lego's (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

More:  Next Page >>