 Star Wars / 6049
Re: Link to Sandcrawler pic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 07:04:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Fraser Lovatt writes:

when is the star destroyer coming out? :)

I heard the Star Destroyer was coming out in July -- but don't get too
excited, the set only has about 60 pieces in it.

I'm looking forward to the mini-fig scale Death Star -- apparently it comes
with four grey macaroni pieces.  The other 70 parts are mostly BURPs, and I
hear the trench is a sticker that you put round the equator. Still no
Stormtroopers though, but you get five Jar Jar Binks.

ROTFL

Humor!  I love it!  Forgive my ignorance but what is a "BURP" (aside from a
release of intestinal gases?)

A mini-fig scale Death Star... I can't even begin to imagine the logistics...

A mini-fig scale Star Destroyer would make for an interesting project... though
I can't imagine it ever being done... How many football fields would
that be?  perhaps just the command segment...

-Bryan