 Star Wars / 6050
Re: Link to Sandcrawler pic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 07:08:31 GMT

I'm not sure I can deal with the threat of Jawas that are the same size as • every
other minifig in the Lego universe.  Anakin was bad enough.

That would be sacrilege!  The thought of a Yoda scares me as well...  I'd
almost rather not have a Yoda mini-fig than have one that's as tall as Darth
Vader.

Now, I'd really like to see Tusken Raiders...

best

Lindsay

Very good idea...

Bryan